School Year 2014-2015
(Accepting applications from July 18th, 2014 – October 17th, 2014)
SCP Coordinator: Rachel Curtis
School Clothing Clerk: Carol Limpy
PURPOSE: For the school year 2014-2015, the School Clothing Program (SCP) will provide supplemental funds in a ONE (1) time disbursement to all approved Cheyenne-Arapaho tribally enrolled members who are between the ages 3(by Sept. 1) and 17 (by 8/15/2014, Per Capita Adult verification date) and who are enrolled in Head Start through High School for the 2014-2015 academic school year.
Ages 3-17 will receive $150.00.
- Very Important: The parent/guardian name on the school clothing application MUST match the records from the tribal enrollment office. If the parent/guardian names do not match you will receive a letter informing you to update your child’s custodial records with the tribal enrollment office. A check will not be sent unless this change has been verified by the tribal enrollment office. Tribal enrollment office number is 405-422-7600.
- Funds will be awarded to those applicants who have submitted a COMPLETE application.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes at the time of the application. No pending tribal enrollment applications will be accepted.
- If the student is a new applicant to the SCP, a copy of the CDIB or tribal ID must be submitted with application.
- Children who will be turning 3 before September 1, 2014, and will also be enrolled in a Head Start/Pre-K program, should complete an application after they have turned three.
- All applications must be signed by a school official verifying enrollment.
- SCP check will be mailed only after the completed application is processed and approved by the SCP.
- All applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Please allow up to two (2) business work weeks for processing after your completed application has been accepted.
- All checks will be mailed to the address on the application. No SCP checks will be available for pick up at the SCP office; absolutely no exceptions will be made.
- The Coordinator will be the primary contact for all questions, comments, and application requests. The SCP Coordinator will work with the Executive Director of the Department of Education to ensure fair and accurate administration of program funds. Any grievances will be held by the SCP Coordinator and Executive Director of Education.
- All SCP applicant information will be kept confidential.
- Applications can be mailed to: Cheyenne-Arapaho Tribes Education Department, C/O SCP, PO Box 170, Concho, OK 73022 or faxed to 405-422-8275 or you may submit the application personally to the Tribal Education Department in Concho, OK. The Education Department is located next to the Community Hall.
- The School Clothing Program will end on December 31, 2014. We will not be taking any phone calls and will not be in office this is just a temporary program.
<-Look for links in side bar
You will need the Adobe Reader to view this document.
PO Box 170,
Concho, OK 73022
Toll Free 1-800-247-4612 Ext. 27866