Calculation of the amount is determined by many factors such as:
- Variable monthly casino revenues
- The accrued interest as of when each deposit is made with the Tribes
- The number of eligible adult members
- Relinquishments or prior deaths discovered after the list is finalized
- Number of tribal members who fail to claim their prior year funds by August 14th
- Preparing a bank reconciliation as of 08/14 to verify funds
- The amount of the prior year per capita that will roll forward into the next per capita and the rounding of the final amount so that disbursements will not exceed the income received.
If you have not moved or do not have a name change, you do not need to submit any paperwork.
There are some things you as a Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribal member must do for the disbursement. A notarized W-9 form and an Adult Change of Information form must be submitted to the Per Capita office. Below are some links for more information including deadlines, forms and income tax information concerning the disbursement.
For those of you who have not yet cashed or received any past per capita payment, you have a limited time to make a claim on past monies owed to you. If you do not make a claim to your past per capita payments you will lose any claim that you have towards that payment. Claim it or lose it. For more information you can contact (405) 422-7559.
NOTE: The Oil and Gas distribution payment will be in December. The Per Capita Department has not been notified of the amount or a scheduled date. Please check back for information or call the Information Line at 405-262-0345.